Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I’ll always be there……………

Assalamualaikum...
Annyeong Haseyo...


I may not be a good advisor to the friends who got problems. I may not be a good friend that can comfort my friends when they are sad.

To: ‘you guys’ ….  I don’t know you guys read this or not… I just wanna tell you guys one thing…  I may not be that type of friend. But….. I’m always here..  I’ll always be here for you guys….be a good listener anytime you guys have something to story and….be a shoulders that you guys can cry on… anytime you guys need me, just find me. I’m gonna be here always..for you guys… :’)) FYI, I’m always need you guys….......please stay with me till the end….jeball……..

** ‘you guys’ know who are you……. :')))

credit



*please excuse my broken english. hehe






love them so muchhhhhh

0 Stars Talking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...