Thursday, January 1, 2015

SHINee Kim Jonghyun - CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun

Assalamualaikum... 
Annyeong Haseyo... 

hyee guyss! good morning 1 January 2015! rise and shine people^^ just a quick post..to share about a good start of my 2015-fangirl-life. hahaha.

cto

cto

cto

Bestfriend- The Jonghyunss posted the same pic at the same time with the same caption. and they even followed each other finally! I'm just... OMG! love it sooo muchh!


oppadeul~ I'm seriously adore the friendship that both of you have. furthermore, I love both CNBLUE and SHINee.. so...its awesome! :')) hope the friendship will last forever^^

here extra videos for you guys to watch. keke.



I really love to see the interaction of SHINee-CNBLUE ; CNBLUE-Girls Generation ; SHINee-Girls Generation .. because I love all them. hahaha. okay thats all for now...adios! ;p


 

1 Stars Talking:

Farrah MF said...

Happy 2015,Fyna! Cerianya mulakan hari dengan angin kpop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...