Monday, July 30, 2012

I Won't Give Up ^_^

Asslamualaikum ...
Annyeong Haseyo ...






that song ....  I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz .. i LOVE it !! start love it when i watch this FMV from YongSeo International



as you know, i am a YongSeo Shipper. so, really love that video. that song also. the lyrics ..... <3

i miss them. YongSeo~ can you guys just be real ?? T__T

.....a few days ago..... i search videos of SWC II and i found this video .. Onew Solo Stage ....




omg ! my fav song ! really happy ! i keep replay that video. heee~ Onew Oppa~ your voice so nice .... *melting* heeee x) and ... and... you know.... i wish i could be one of those girls and stand together with Onew on that stage. hehehe. berangan ! LOL xP



Annyeong! x)



I won't give up in whatever I do. :') *i will try*

0 Stars Talking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...