Thursday, October 1, 2015

10 Days '10' Challenges [Day 1: 10 Things About Me]

Assalamualaikum...
Annyeong Haseyo...


yuhuuu! Hye October!^^ bersempena dengan mood October ni, terasa nak buat 10 Days challenge plak. mehehehe. so, lets start Day One! ;)

Day One: 10 Things About Me
1. #Eventgers @ UiTM Puncak Alam [Bachelor of Event Management (Hons.)]
2. have lots of dreams
3. Perlis girl U_U
4. want to be a successful Event Manager
5. super sensitive ><
6. Dean List is my aim
7. the 3rd in family
8. a sister
9. a daughter
10. love people who love me to the max


di kesempatan ini juga, I wanna say Happy Birthday October Girl! my BFF^^ (youknowhoyourare) I wish I'm there with you to celebrate :( sokay,lets celebrate later. xoxo loveyou^^

0 Stars Talking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...